Friday, July 14, 2017

On changing destiny – Me, My Guru




On changing destiny – Me, My Guru



Contd..............


This was just a sheet of paper I found tucked in one of my books. When our Guru told this and how it ended – nothing was found by way of this incomplete ‘sheet of paper’. Yet, it seemed right – right now to me. I was just needing this very badly. I felt like a loner in an alien world. For the past few days I felt like crying non-stop and didn’t know where to go. And here were ‘her’ words staring at me and crying out loud solution to the problem that was squeezing from within.

Maybe it was after all true that ‘our Guru’ reached us beyond time and space........


And now it was for me to put ‘her’ words into action, because no amount of wishing can get me out of the mess I had brought myself into. I was for me to ‘do’ something to come out of it – if ‘Reiki’ gave what I wanted ‘then’; it surely can ‘give’ what I want now! I didn’t need others word for that! I knew it from my experience. I could fall back on that and take necessary steps. ‘Knowing’ what to do and how to do by itself was so liberating and gave such an impetus to my morale and confidence. My solution lay just ‘ahead of me’. All I need to do was ‘extend my hand and get it’. Now the ball was in my court – Again! And I know how to play it right ‘this time’................





Concluded...............

suggested reads : https://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=on+creating+destiny


PS::: ((Even my pen is bleeding with boredom when I write about marriage/job/career issues now – so, refer older blogs – it’s been dealt with as for ever and no point revisiting the same issue so many times)) 

No amount of councelling/talking to me will do any good if you have decided to cry and be depressed after all these explanations.........one who wants can be shown a way...not the one who is adamant in proving the 'other person/s' responsible for one's problem.....

ask me tips to change 'yourself' and i'll be all ears and will repeat the same technique again and again.....but don't even come to me even if i am the 'last' person if you want others to behave as per your desire/want....what the other person does/doesn't do is none of my business and interest ......

my only 'area' of specialization is 'how to grow above situations' and that includes ONLY CHANGING SELF.........




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

bookmarked!!, I really like your web site!

Anonymous said...

Hey there! This is my first visit to your blog! We are a team
of volunteers and starting a new project in a community in the same niche.
Your blog provided us beneficial information to work on. You have done
a wonderful job!

Anonymous said...

I visited multiple web sites however the audio quality for audio songs current at this web
page is in fact wonderful.

Anonymous said...

Excellent post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and
I'm inspired! Very useful info specially the remaining part :
) I deal with such information a lot. I used to be seeking this particular info for a very lengthy time.

Thanks and good luck.