Tuesday, July 11, 2017

On changing destiny – Me, My Guru



On changing destiny – Me, My Guru






“Where I am, how I am is because of what I wanted yesterday and what I did yesterday. Similarly, my tomorrow depends on what I want today and what I do for it today.



Being ‘here’ is ‘Destiny’ written of course by my acts, thoughts and deeds and ‘My free-will’ is what I do with what I have today.


Agreed I wanted what I have today, but it is also possible that I am no more comfortable with what I have today. The reasons can be many and any. That is immaterial. What we need to know is if I don’t want or am not happy being here today how do I change it? Well, for that you need to look into few facts and questions honestly – for one you should know what you asked and why. Yes, sit on your intention which materialised. Don’t whip yourself or sit or cry on that. Just clinically understand your own desires and intentions clearly. If not anything it’ll help you to know your real intentions behind 
going for a wish and then you’ll become smarter in knowing how to frame your intentions henceforth (and no don’t call me – no body can help you with your wishes. Only you know them the way you want, so go for it. It is all a learning process – for everyone. There is no short-cut in this ‘learning’, so put aside ‘but why can’t Reiki give ‘Right’ way the first time and related questions. It can’t and won’t. That’s how the Universe works. We are not the ones to decide how Universe should work! Take it or leave it! Suffer with it by calling Reiki/God/Your master names or be smart enough to understand the rules of this game bye and by and enjoy playing it. That’s all!




Contd..............

related posts : https://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=i+am+with+you+darling

No comments: