Friday, June 23, 2017

On praying for others!



Pray for someone  -  Me, My Guru


“Pray for someone else! It has a ‘quality’ to bring more abundance and more blessings into life of a person who ‘prays for others’. That doesn’t mean you start doing it and then after couple of months later, call upon me and demand an explanation saying “I’ve been praying/healing for A,B,C and even X,Y and Z whom I dislike and who have hurt me a lot, yet why am I still suffering from this pain in my life?/why I am not getting an increment? Etc” I can only explain the way Universe responds to “Our certain acts’ and yet I am not responsible and answerable to your demanding and accusing questions” our Guru stopped. She was smiling as she let this sink in. 

There was laughter everywhere as we knew the truth in her words. She gave us ‘insights’ into these secret Laws of Universe and we held her responsible for the fulfillment of our desires. We held her responsible as if she were spokesperson of Universe. Neither Universe nor she ever promised us or owed us anything and yet we felt they were obliged to our answer our questions and also our desires. No amount of healing did any good to this side of our character and attitude in most of us. Ofcourse, there were Rahul and few others on other side of this situation too and I doubted if we ever would be able to go on the other side like them. If she still had hopes on us, how can we let her fail? We had to get up and keep going every time we faltered. Not that my belief on Self was that good, but I trusted her faith in me more. And that forced me to come back on this track however long it took me to – everytime I lost it!

“Mein maan bhi loon kabhi haar
Tu mane na....”

मैं मान भी लूं कभी हार 
तू माने ना। 

“Even when I  accept defeat
You don’t....”


Contd.....

No comments: