Monday, February 29, 2016

On discipleship







…contd….

Vaibhav, Viplav and Nimmy whom I considered as kids didn’t seem so to me anymore. I could go on and on about my healing sessions and techniques but I hardly found my ego depleted. And here…….

My Guru had said so many times

जो दिखता है वो होता नहीं 
और जो होता है वो दिखता नहीं 
 
“jo dikhtha hai who hota nahi
Aur jo hota hai who dikhta nahi”

“What is is unseen and what is seen, is not!”

I never understood those lines. They seemed illogical and I felt she was blabbering when she uttered such statements. But today, I saw what she meant. She was right. “What is seen is not and what is not IS”. So True!


(just look at all these pictures......once you see it in a certain way you can't see it the other way.........just think about it!)

 















All these days, I was looking at their physical acts and found it normal and routine. I found their entire trip was a farce, waste of time and useless. All so because, I was looking at what they were ‘doing’. I saw what was ‘seen’. But the actual work was no in the physicality of the entire trip but it was in their ‘Being’. And that was so truly ‘unseen’ and yet it was what actually ‘was’.

These four days I told myself umpteen times that these people and also our Guru (based on her interaction with them) were being senseless and now I realized that I was the ‘fool’ – not them. I lost the precious four days experience that was available to me and shown to me so simply lived by those kids. I was the loser and here I was…………. So stupid of me!

Thoughts didn’t leave me for many days to come. I was left alone to deal with my inner demons (and thank God for that! No one knew what I actually was going through). Everyone left for their homes. For me goodbyes and wishing seemed robotic. I still had lots of ‘gathering of self’ to do! It may take sometime.

And I had no other option than to do that as of now…………….

  Concluded.............


No comments: