Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Me, My Guru





Oh! My Woes!

She was surrounded by her students by the time I went to meet her.  They were in the middle of some discussion.  I simply joined them after placing a glass of water near my Guru (for her to drink) and after having lighted an incense stick.

I heard Radhika speak as I sat down.

"But, Guruji, I don't know what to do? I want a job.  As you know, I wanted one for the last one year but I couldn't apply anywhere as I was confused.  Not that I am clear now.  But, I must go for one now!  And I don't know how to write or present my CV.  I don't want to give false information as it would add to my karma and I don't want that to happen" Radhika was still blabbering as I was lost in confusion.

"What exactly is she trying to say?"  I thought.  If she wanted to work, why she didn't apply yet?  If the person is serious, does he not lood for the job if he is desperate?  Why is she confused to apply?  Don't know to write CV and you are sitting and grilling this poor lady just because she is listening?  I mean, woman are you listening to yourself"  I could literally hear myself shouting it loud in my head!  This woman really got me!

But, I continued to listen to her talk further "And my brother hasn't got a job.  Not that, he is trying for one.  He wants to complete his MS and...well, he is guilty of being dependant and is spoiling his health - not that it would be of any use but....

Why Guruji, why is all this happening in my life/ our life? (me and my family's life)  Which karma of ours is coming back?" she completed with tears rolling down her cheeks.

........contd.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board
and I find It really useful & it helped me out a
lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.


my weblog: london reiki healer ()