Wednesday, April 1, 2020

On Guru’s grace – Me, My Guru




Contd....

On Guru’s grace – Me, My Guru


Quotes on misunderstanding in relationship and between lovers ...

Not only Vinay most of us got our answers to our various questions that day! Why God is not listening to my prayers? 

Is God not responsible to hear me out whenever I call HIM? 

How come my Guru doesn’t fulfill my wishes when I am suffering ‘not getting my wish fulfilled’ state of existence and emotion? 

50 Misunderstanding Quotes Between Lovers | Misunderstood quotes ...How and why calling Guru and God names for not fulfilling my wish is wrong…so and so forth…..


Yet, are we going to accept it in toto and stop abusing our Guru and God from now on…..most of us wouldn’t. We still would go about with our lives and business the usual way. Because our nature demanded ‘others role in our lives’ but justified our actions whatever and however bad and wrong they were!


Yes it was sad on so many accounts and yet…… 



Concluded.....

Also reads suggested : 

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=why+god+does

Questions answered :


  • Why God/Reiki/master doesn't answer my questions?
  • How our anger is most misplaced and unnecessary most of the times?
Points to understand :

  • Where is the anger coming from?
  • cause of our misunderstanding
  • How to remove or work on healing our pains and sufferings






No comments: