Monday, January 1, 2018

Me, My Guru – On anger of Lord Shiva!




Me, My Guru – On anger of Lord Shiva!


No two days were ever same. This I could say about our visit to our Guru’s place. I would love to say the same about my life too but it was ‘one long mundane routine’. So, I preferred to write about my visits to her place rather than ‘my life’. Today was a special session of healing self. We had actually requested her to conduct a ‘special class’ for that need of ours. She complied by drafting a class for us. This was something that we loved about ‘our Guru’s school’. She would come up with ‘n’ number of classes to cater to our various needs. Her usual sessions ran as usual for all. But if someone wanted to address a special need, concept or requirement all one had to do was request her to do the same and she would. Today, we wanted an exclusive session on anger and healing techniques for same. Being in corporate world most of our friends had attended such sessions costing a bomb of say Rs.25000/- or so for 2-3 days session. Honestly, I didn’t find any benefit that they seemed to have acquired apart from praising it to be good or too repetative. We, here thought instead of paying for such classes there, we would do well by paying here and so would request her for such classes. Her standard question for such sessions would be ‘what exactly are you looking for? Do you want to know about it (whatever be the subject) or want to heal it?”

She would then give us as per our requirement – nothing more and never less! This was convenient for us in all accounts and so we had stuck to this format since long.


Contd....

No comments: