Friday, August 5, 2016

Buddha poornima





…contd….


Image result for image of baba bulleh shahAs Baba Bullesha says of his Guru “I came to you in search of God. But when I found you, my desire to find God was gone. Finding you, I found myself and I found my God in you!”.




After reading all this, I want to meet my Guru right away, what do I do?


Just be an Ideal student and to know that read the link “http://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=ideal+student    “


Develop qualities that prepare you as a student to let Guru walk into your world. See the picture to know the qualities.




Rabindranath Tagore in the book “Geethanjali” writes


“I waited and waited for you.

And new not when you came and left…”


So, here’s to wishing that you put these six months to good use.


"But I am not able to do sadhan regularly.


Inspite of regular sadhan, I still haven’t outgrown my weaknesses. I haven’t become strong enough to stand up these temptations of the world. I am disheartened."


Relax, the Gurus you are searching for also has undergone or undergoing (as the case may be and depending on the level of spiritual growth of that Guru) these setbacks.


Swami Vivekananda had given word to his Guru to spread ‘His Teachings’ to the entire world. His Guru went into ‘Samadhi’. Now Vivekananda was clueless as to how to go about with the work that was assigned to him. He felt hopeless. He didn’t have money to do anything. Even when he travelled whole of India on foot without a single pie with himself, he had to go without food and shelter many times. He had his doubts. He was not sure if he would be able to fulfill his ‘promise’. And even in his journey to and in West he underwent lots of trials. Please read the link to refresh those trails..”    “


But he persisted, believed beyond facts on his Guru and kept moving on.

गिरा हुआ इन्सान को 
हारा हुआ नहीं कहते 
जो कोशिश हि ना करें

 उसका जी कर भी क्या फायदा 
पानी ऊपर से गिरकर  ही 
ऊर्जा बनता है
 गिरकर जो संभल जाए 
वो ही इन्सान कहलाता है 

Gira hua insaan ko

Haara hua nahi kahate

Jo koshish hi na karein

Uska jee kar bhi kya fayda

Paani oopar se girkar hi

Oorja bantha hai

Girkar jo sambhal jaaye

Who hi insaan kahlaatha hai….


One who trips is not the one lost,

Of what use is his life

of One who doesn’t try

water generates energy when it falls down

one who gets up after falling down

is whom the world calls ‘The Man’.

...contd..... 


No comments: