Monday, May 30, 2016

Applications of Il Dolce far Niente!





…contd….


(Listen to this ghazal by the ghazal king "Ustad Jagjit Singh" to understand the importance of childhood and its memories...)


I didn’t take it as a single moment that happened accidentally. I sat down, jotted down my feelings, action in fact everything to get the understand of the whole structure and then came to conclusion that I can actually apply this in each and every act of mine and trust me I’ve been doing it consciously now and the result is amazing. I am more relaxed now. I am happy more often, less irritated and tired, I don’t know if I made myself clear but try to understand what I am trying to tell and apply it on day-to-day basis. Trust me, your world will change fore sure!


Thank-you!” so saying she sat down. We all could see that she was clearly moved.







Later when we were discussing among ourselves, we realized something more from Deepa’s experience. We all shared our experiences. That was so routine. But she didn’t stop at that experience or feeling, she went to analyze it, understand it and above all apply it in her life. That made her special. Our Guruji always said “Don’t get stuck at any ‘good experience’. Move on” and also “Instead of learning 1000 techniques and using it once, use one technique 1000 times and it’ll transform you and your life”. So true! We were regulars and most of us were ‘advance students and even some of us masters’ but we had actually only learnt 1000 techniques (not literally just figuratively) but applied it only or hardly once. No doubt our progress was more or less nil. But this girl hardly came but when she did she picked all in that class and applied it so often that her progress was so evident to all of us. She didn’t know that of course! She was her humble self with us treating us as ‘advance student et al’ but most of us were actually envious of her progress as we felt she was just II degree. But today, we knew where the problem was or should I say ‘her secret lay’.


...contd.......

No comments: