Thursday, May 12, 2016

Maya!



What IS is-not, what Is-not IS!

The Fan!


I put off the fan. It was too cold. It stopped and I saw its three blades. Then, I put it on. I saw a circular sheet rotating at very high speed. I stopped again. I saw three blades. 



Fan has three blades. It IS but is not when it rotates because of speed.



Circular sheet is not rotating but I SEE IT. So, what Is-not, I SEE as IS. Three blades is but ‘is-not- visible while rotating.

So, “seeing is not everything”.


जो दिखता है, वो होता नहीं है 
और जो होता है, वो दिखता नहीं है !

Jo dikhta hai who hota nahin hai
Aur jo hota hai, who dikhtha nahin hai….

What is seen, is not
And what is, is not seen….


1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Dear all
I request you to please send reiki to mr Hanuma Sastry that his heart blocks are completely healed. He is completely healed healthy energetic active for the next 10 days please it is a request.
Regards
Kshitija