Thursday, October 29, 2015

The mind and the need to win over it..........




Agreed, someone in our life creates a hell of problems to us.........may be everyone in our life is a pain in ....... but if wish to kill or remove everyone from my life then may be i will be left with none....

if i remove one person, he'll be replaced with one more psycho who irritates me, angers me and generates hatred in me and a desire to hurt or kill him.....

how long can i go on this killing spree?
Do i want my life to be one of the executioner or do i want a peaceful life ?

The pain he give is real. The situation is real. Agreed. But it is my MIND which is labelling it as 'something that is hurtful and painful' and that labelling is within my reach and if i can change the way i see or feel things, then will come a time when noone and nothing and hurt me...........i think that is the freedom i want to walk towards......not a situation where i erase everyone who is not to my taste.........

think about it..............

you can be depressed about the whole thing or move on and become and come out of this situation using the person who hurts you to make you a better (and not bitter) and a strong person from within....

YOU have a choice....choose carefully and wisely........for you are free to choose any path that pleases you but at the end of the day you only reap the consequences of your choices..........

If you like telugu, listen to one of living legends Sri Sirivennela Sitarama Shastry
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4kYLIr0Q0F0

and to the living legend who is equal to none except to himself, the Great Balamurali Krishna sing mauname nee bhasha o mooga manasa
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCE_LgTIf7Q 

No comments: