Thursday, October 8, 2015

Everything changes - ideas to action





…contd….


“One question has lead to such constructive idea. That’s what I would call change” said Murali who hardly talked and was silent most of the time.


 “What?” asked couple of us not getting it clear. “It started as Swathi’s question. That lead to this brain-stroming session. And then this lead to thoughts and they to Rahul’s version of body not being same and subject to change. Priya connected it to the tree that we had planted years ago and here we are planning something useful, productive because of this statement ‘everything changes’.


This statement doesn’t apply to growing old and decay but also to start or beginning that is propelled by a thought” so saying Murali took tea that Vidya was serving all.


“You mean to say that ‘everything changes’ doesn’t apply only to physical entities or bodies but also to mental thoughts. A question can give rise to an understanding and that in turn turns into a desire and that desire becomes an emotion which later is expressed through an action. Right?” added Vidya excitedly.


“Exactly” said Murali.


“I am sorry I didn’t get it” I said and I was glad when I saw few others nod their heads.


“Question is Swathi’s question.Ok?”


“Fine” I said.


“That lead to answer on which we started thinking. Clear so far?” Vidya asked.


“Yes” I said.


“Then that lead to Rahul’s understanding that body is subject to change and everything that takes birth grows through change till decay or death” she paused looking at me.


“Well I get it till here” I replied.


“That, we connected to that Ashoka tree and then felt grateful for all that we learnt from our Guruji and hence due to that emotion took a decision born of desire to give her something – i.e., planting 100 trees” continued Rahul.


“And that will get converted to action when we plant them” I concluded.


“Absolutely right” shouted Vidya, Priya and Rahul in unison and everyone laughed.


“Isn’t it fascinating to see how a simple question can lead to solid action?” asked Rahul excited.


“Yes and it means our every action however simple thus gets converted and in the process, first action keeps changing continuously to give new shape and name. Wow” said Aziz excitedly.


“mmm. Interesting” agreed Vidya.

...contd.....

No comments: