Sunday, November 16, 2014

On taking decisions


On taking decisions



Why I am not able to take decisions regarding my life? Fear stops me from moving ahead and desire doesn’t let me move on. Over and above that is the confusion as to how my decision will reflect in my life and in the life of my near and dear ones? What if my decision is not right as all say? But, no way I want anything apart from the fulfillment of my desire. What do I do?


I have answered these types of questions many times previously and hence will suggest you to go through the previous posts and if still in doubt specify – but only after reading the posts 3-4 times. The solution is very much there in all these posts…..


Saturday, May 16, 2009

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Saturday, September 22, 2012

Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday, July 25, 2014


Monday, March 24, 2014

I can go on with lots of related posts but I wish you do the remaining work by typing “ the word like ‘doubt/solutions’ etc in the search box which is beside symbol ‘B’ above the heading ‘kantipadam………’. Its very small so look carefully. You will find it.




…..contd……….

No comments: