Monday, November 17, 2014

on taking decisions





…..contd……….


Some of the posts for which I have given the dates you need to read the previous posts and the latter ones too to understand the complete explanation……take time to read all of them and follow the instructions if you want the solution. But, if you want someone else to take a decision on your behalf well, that doesn’t work that way here….and what decision others are taking is inacceptable to you….so remember every decision in life will come with pros and cons for sure….and no decision can show its repercussions in toto to us today….so all that we can do is based on our expectations and desire, take a decision in the best of our interest and to the best of our abilities and go ahead and face the consequences what ever they be……


My favourite line while taking a decision is “Unless I take a decision and walk on it, how will I know whether I was right or wrong. And everytime, I have been proved wrong in taking decision, I said to myself “atleast now I know why it’s not right for me” because if I hadn’t walked this path I would be living with a regret that may be I would have been better off on this path than the other…..for me regret of not having ‘done something’ is more bigger than living with the pain of ‘wrong decision’ always! That’s my mantra for life! You have to decide yours for yourself! No other person can do that for you – now or never……..

The Road Not Taken

By Robert Frost

 
Two roads diverged in a yellow wood,
And sorry I could not travel both
And be one traveler, long I stood
And looked down one as far as I could
To where it bent in the undergrowth;


Then took the other, as just as fair,
And having perhaps the better claim,
Because it was grassy and wanted wear;
Though as for that the passing there
Had worn them really about the same,


And both that morning equally lay
In leaves no step had trodden black.
Oh, I kept the first for another day!
Yet knowing how way leads on to way,
I doubted if I should ever come back.


I shall be telling this with a sigh
Somewhere ages and ages hence:
Two roads diverged in a wood, and I—
I took the one less traveled by,
And that has made all the difference.


No comments: