Saturday, November 15, 2014

God






……..contd………


What God does during Night? If I knew that, I would be God myself. Isn’t it? To understand a Buddha, one has to be a Buddha. To understand a saint one has to be a saint. Sinner will call even the ‘saint’ as a sinner. So, how can someone understand what God does at Night? If someone says, he knows, know him to be a cheat. No true Guru can know the workings and mind of the God. At the max one can know the workings of nature but the reason behind it – only He alone knows! Or the one who’s become ‘HIM’. And how many become or realize that!


Lord Krishna in Bhagavat Geetha says ‘out of millions only few are true bhaktha who love me for myself. Of them only handful, can walk the path of knowing self and of those who have walked this path since several yugas only a handful stick to the sadhan on the right path and only one in several yugas realize ‘ME’. So, relax, leave that and work on the immediate issues. Take care of next step and reaching the summit will happen eventually.


Just think during ‘Night’ since I can’t exist, how can I know what He’s doing then? (since entire universe is absorbed in Him at that time).


So, I am sorry, what He does I can’t answer as I don’t know. But what I can tell is as His Day progresses, universe starts all over again.


Words fail me when I have to explain what I understood intuitively and experienced in silence! But, I hope I have atleast cleared few of your doubts. If not ‘clearly ask as to what you haven’t understood’ and I’ll try and explain as much as I can.


Concluded…………

No comments: