Friday, June 20, 2014

On Gratitude





…contd….

Now, the next question is why did we not think of this before?  What took us so long to even think about this?

The answer is simple.  We’ve directed all of our concentration and energy in looking at the other direction – of seeing what we lack in life and how we are sad because of that! Simple!

We were also maybe afraid of acknowledging others contribution – I mean positive in our life.  Because, that way they become “good people” and we are under influence of “wrong belief system” that if “other is good then I am bad automatically”!  how silly!  Id don’t know where this belief system started from, but it is basis of our pain I all of our relation-ships.  Because, to be “good” I’ve to proove that the other is “bad” (as per the belief system!) and hence am looking for his flaws/drawbacks etc and voicing it at every given opportunity.

But, the fact is even if I proove the other to be Satan incarnate, I don’t become a good human, leave alone be Jesus! But, I don’t think so and hence the problem.  Break free from this stupid and limiting belief-system.  This is what is “first step” towards “freedom” or “enlightenment” - To break free from all such thoughts, conditions that are responsible for our suffering and to experience joy, happiness in our life!

You also think about it and if there is any other reason, share it with me if you wish or work on it – either way you’ll benefit from this understanding………

………..contd…………

No comments: