Tuesday, November 8, 2022

Milestones of posts - 2022 - next stop!

 


Milestones of posts - 2022 - next stop!




Now that we have completed and crossed milestone 200 posts for the year, the next milestone is for 225 posts....



You participating and encouraging should be good enough of a reason to reach that soon......because next after that would be 273...huge target as on date....



300 posts this year looks unattainable - though it is tempting I would say to wish and work for it....let us atleast go for 225 first.....



as I work towards my milestones, I also wonder if it is just a number or was the work done had quality, quality worth celebrating? Is it a work that benefitted at least few if not many? Is it worth celebrating having spent so much of time and part of precious life on it? I wonder, if I made a difference???



No comments: