Tuesday, August 20, 2019

On requests ...




It's always heartening to hear that you expect a post from me /this blog - especially when there is gap of few days ......

I have said it before and i repeat, it is such times and such words that keep me going and wanting to write more often......

Because when I just write there are hardly couple of you who respond and i don't know if any one is interested or not, benefiting or not......to continue and to want to write again....

don't flatter or sing unnecessary praises but just a word or two on how it benefited you or a simple sentence that it helped you would be good enough for me to keep going.......

this is not a blog i write for my need (which is usual case when people use this forum).....i started it because few of you wanted to listen more often from me and distance was a problem for you with regards to that need or desire of you.....

so if it doesn't serve that purpose then ....

so, once again, it's good to hear that 'you are missing the posts' as i couldn't post for past few days.......my bad.....

I try to be as punctual as possible but.......


No comments: