Friday, August 9, 2019

fear!


Fear 

Fear - Overcome it NOW!

 Image result for fear quotes



But the painful truth is also that it will keep coming back in our lives as situations again and again. We can’t avoid it. Better face it and overcome it now than later! (Those who cry and say “Why should God /Guru/Reiki force me to walk this path when I don’t want to?” can skip reading this and following it. So relax!  This is only for those who are fed up of running away from such situations that compel you to experience the above symptoms which are very painful and we suffer a lot during such times.



Guru /Reiki/ God or even I can only be there as support and guide to see you or encourage you to keep healing and facing the ‘fear situation’. We can’t overcome it for you!

                                                           Image result for fear quotes

So tighten your seat belts and be ready to go on this roller coaster ride! Did we not get enough of this ‘fear’? Is it not high time we face it and overcome it? So let’s do it NOW!


Image result for fear quotes



Contd.....



1 comment:

Kshitija said...

Yes Mam I have tightened my seat belt I am ready I am ready