Monday, August 10, 2015

Few questions asked and addressed......



On God



Few questions raised and addressed….

It’s just over a month that I haven’t posted on blog and yet it looks like a looong time. Literally! Never knew one month had such long 30 days! Knew it so because of enqueries that I got – so many of them! Then I knew that I was writing all these 7-8 years!(Pun intended....)

Yes, truly so! All these years that I was writing regularly no one bothered to tell/write thank you, mention how it helped them or was useful – sometimes may be a one-time comment in a year or so! All others were just questions but thank-you – well hardly!

When work is done, no one notices or acknowledges or thinks it necessary to acknowledge thinking it is after all the other’s duty! But when the same work is not done, then so many questions raised! But I guess if I mention this fact I become a normal person “expecting praise” and am working for returns and am a “egoist”. How odd!

Next coming to reasons that people cooked up for my non-writing were –

·         I am angry with few comments

·         I am searching for answers for the questions posed

·         I have ran out of subjects / topics.

·         I am sulking at some one

·         I am sick / not in town and what not!

A million of such stupid reasons found their way to me and the place of their origin – well it’s absolutely the ‘creative power’ of all who generated those reasons!

All these reasons and the ones that weren’t sent to me – well, I can tell one think for sure! None of them is even nearest to the truth! And all these by people who claim and believe to “understand me” and “know me”! How funny is that! Guess work is no knowing......know that.....

Then the actual reason, well like many facts that I don’t share with any one, this too falls under that category NOT because “I don’t want to share with anyone”. It is not a secret to be protected or should be ashamed of! But unfortunately, I don’t know anyone who would understand it even if I explain it! How can you explain the beauty of colours to a born-blind person? Like-wise………..

I am not saying all out there are stupid or not intelligent. No. I know you are very smart and very intelligent. Yet …

कोपल की  फूटने  की खनक क्या सुनाऊँ साज़ 

सुना  है  तेरे  शहेर में तो लू को  सबा मानते है लोग। 

How can I make you listen to opening of bud to you?

I’ve heard that people in your city consider heat wave as breeze….

Hence reasons for my acts remain ever so unexplained but misconstrued and mis-interpreted by one and all who have head over their shoulders. Me misunderstood – is that my mistake? And when I explain thus, I am called Arrogant, head-strong and thinks over-smart! Now, I have come in terms with these adjectives too…..

 ....contd.......

 

No comments: