Tuesday, August 11, 2015

few questions asked...........



On God



…contd…..


In a certain case, I questioned someone who attended ‘repeat class’ unasked ‘did I give you permission to attend this class?’ the answer or should I say retort I got was ‘I never thought it was necessary to seek permission to repeat a class’. Please read the reply again. Correct me if I am wrong. Am I not right in holding the right to give permission in attending my class? Did anyone every pay extra to attend repeat class? Do you have that as a right? It is a gesture of generosity from my end to let you. It’s not your right. To seek healings from me – well that is no right of yours. To ask me questions and demanding an answer, that is also not your right. They are acts of generosity from my end. I don’t receive any benefit for these services and hence am not bound to you to do these acts to you. And yet I do. You pay fees – agreed for classes taken – some-times afters months or years. You started seeing benefits immediately and yet when you pay deferred you pay as if you are donating to me. if you took class in 2000 and pay in 2005, the same fee amount (again in installment) can I buy any article for that amount as I could in 2000. For example if you owe Rs. 500/-, the petrol I could purchase in 2000 can I purchase the same quantity of petrol in 2005. No! Yet, you feel you have benefited me by giving the fees. What an attitude!


      And yet the same you is angry that


·         Your salaried is delayed by a month


·         The sale of your land/house took more than 3 months even after you doing reiki regularly.


You want everything the moment you desire and yet give others their due at your leisure and yet the person who asks for his due is greedy for stating these facts?????


·         You can get angry when people want to come to your place when you don’t like them and yet others can’t say ‘NO’ to your ‘gate-crashing’ when others don’t listen to your demands, then you are in pain.


But when I behave exactly as you did with others, then also you feel you are right and suffer the pain?


How come you are ‘angry” at people who don’t respect your rights, likes/dislikes and then angry at me too for not allowing you from attending the class? But I am sure it doesn’t mean that you want it your way or highway – always! You suffer pain when others don’t act as per your desire. Others' desire and reasons don’t matter to you at all! And yet you are not selfish….it’s I who am arrogant and hurt you????

 ...contd.....


 

No comments: