Wednesday, August 12, 2015

few questions...





….contd….


All this clearly states and proves that I am sadist, cruel and have become manipulative, calculative and greedy. I am no longer the person who loved unconditionally. All that was a farce. This is my reality and the Truth. Correct?


But then did I declare that my love is unconditional? Yes, I am egoist, sadist, cruel, selfish and want people to praise me always. I want people to be grateful to me and be thankful to me – always!


This crown of thorns I won’t deny, just as I didn’t stop flowers of praise when you fell that on me. I accepted that and accept this now. I tried to explain many times and have failed equal no. of times. Now I accept all that comes my way.


Am I angry that you don’t understand me?


People who proclaim that they are close to me, staying with me since 20,30,40 years didn’t get, understand me, so how can I find fault with any of you?


Am I depressed or disappointed because of that?


I don’t know what it is to be understood since the time I became conscious. So what I never had how can I ever miss?


Is it odd to be so? Do I feel lonely?


I don’t know any other way of experiencing this fact. And guess I am not unhappy about it too. I never in fact gave it a thought. Never imagined anyone to know me, so I guess that desire not being there, did not give any pain too to me.


When did and to who did I say that I am a good person?


Never and to NO ONE.


Then who said I am a Guru and that I love unconditionally?


SOMEONE


And who thinks I am egotist, sadist, cruel, arrogant and self-centerd?


SOMEONE.


So, to what someone says and someone else (it can be you!) disagrees, I am responsible to answer! I am so fine with it……


NO ONE knows me and to no one I’ve explained myself or my actions and yet EVERYONE has an opinion about me!


And yet I am the one who brings all discussions towards myself. Yeah right….

....contd....

No comments: