Thursday, August 13, 2015

few questions asked......





…contd….

People just call or mail me saying “do reiki for me for XYZ intention” and if I say “do reiki or give any such explanation” they shout back saying “why you can do know?” or some stupid statement like “but your reiki is more powerful than mine…”. They think it is my DUTY  to do reiki for their intentions and problems day in and out. Then they call and say “why even after a month my wish is not fulfilled?” And No thank you for doing reiki too. Simply a blame and demand an explanation from me for that too! And I am NOT POWERFUL (otherwise wish would’ve been fulfilled – right?).  (If I was to sit and do reiki for all why at all did I teach reiki to all these people?) and when the wish is fulfilled, no call to intimate about the same and if I ever remind them of the same, then I am egoist, wanting gratitude from others! This doesn’t mean that they are greedy or selfish. No! it talks about me ONLY. I don’t remember saying “what can I do to get anything that you desire/ want madam?”. It’s taken for granted that I don’t need anything and whenever I remind others to do sadhan, “maam that’s why I don’t call you etc…”. as if your sadhan betters my life! To make you chant mantras, do sadhan, I become a task-master and a boring person and you are avoiding me or angry at me. yet, I am bad and selfish to wish for your better life……

What did you understand till now?

That I am hurt by someone and that I am angry and vomiting all my frustrations.

Today, you understood my needs and myself in toto?

That would be a huge joke!!!!!

 

....contd.....

No comments: