Friday, August 14, 2015

few questions asked.........





….contd….


I just picked incidents of NOW and THEN and feelings and thoughts of HIM and HER and placed it before you. It was nothing about me. and yet you drew a caricature of me with these baseless inputs and have an ‘image rather an odd caricature of myself and think you KNOW me and have labeled me and sketched my character.’ And now I also need to justify my actions to you!!! Good joke….


How childish can this be?


Do you really think I’ll waste my energy and time and thought in such baseless, senseless and non-sensical batter? I’ll just let you be!


Tum samjho na samjho meri bala se…..

तुम समझो ना समझो मेरी बला से


(I don’t give a ------ if you understand or not…)


I don’t want anyone to understand me, infact I would think less of myself if you did!


So I think I am very great and all that?


What I think of myself is my business and I don’t consider it as yours?


So how can you understand me?


That’s not in my agenda so I give a damn about it!


Just think about it!


Hope you atleast understood a little of what I am trying to explain here! F a simple human like yourself can’t be understood by you then what about God? If it doesn’t bother a nobody like me if no one understands or does if God exists do you think it matters to God?


Every thought and feeling – good and bad that you had for me ONLY reflects Your IDEA or EXPECTATIONS met/unmet by you. It no where defines me. if they were your thoughts, feelings, ideas and emotions why and how can someone else answer for them? You should know why you feel that way. And that can be correctly known only when you know yourself. As long as you flow with your emotions, thoughts it’ll reflect your state of mind, intent, expectations and character. You can never know others. Only when you go beyond these identifications can you see things for what they are.


...contd....

No comments: