Tuesday, March 9, 2010



Then why and how do I deal with the things of this world?

Placing the right value on the things of this world.
Understanding that they by themselves don’t have any great value however high their MRP may be. It’s the person who has it more importance than the things he possesses
Not use the things of the world to increase the price of the man.
(OR)
Use them to buy happiness, peace and security in life.
They should be used to express our joy, peace and contentment.
Like, I shouldn’t dance to be happy, but I should be happy and chose dance to express that.
I should not gift so that I can buy love but should love and to express that I may buy a gift.
Like, we eat to live, not live to eat.

I know it’s too much to chew, so will take leave of you to ponder on these issues……………will continue tomorrow.

No comments: