Saturday, March 27, 2010

contd......

How do I do that?

1. First and foremost, accept your anger and that ‘anger’ doesn’t give me the desired results.

2. Next accept the situation and person as it is. That is, stop labeling that person as ‘lazy’, ‘impossible’, ‘born to hurt me only’, ‘useless’, ‘impossible, ‘irresponsible’ and like. Stop labeling.

3. Stop passing the judgement on the person / situation.

बुरा जो देखन में चला
मुझको मिलिया न कोई
जो मन को आपनी टटोली तो
मुझसे बुरा न कोई

When I searched for faults, then I didn’t come across a single bad person, but when I searched within, I found that no one was as bad as me. If ‘Kabir Das’ could say this of himself, then where do we stand?

Apart from that understand by pinpointing the problem – be it a person or situation hasn’t bettered anything in our lives so far. Let for change, try something different. Stop labeling.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes it is journey within... discovering oneself from within that is what I have been doing from the day one of me joining the first degree of reiki & it has been neverending till date. Everything is within oneself that discovery of the soul makes all the difference. The games are always played in the mind. The way it is looked upon makes the difference.