Monday, June 28, 2021

On pain in love

 


On pain in love



The major misconception about ‘love’ is that ‘it makes our life better’.

Many of the complaints ‘in love’ are –

·       I am unhappy because of him/her

·       He/she is not living up to my expectations

·       I ‘thought’ I’ll be happy marrying him but my parents were right. He is not right for me!!!

·       Why can’t she be just as I want her to be!


These are scores of such complaints. They all look different. But no! They all say the same “that I EXPECTED to be happy in this relationship but it is not happening. This person has let me down!”

Situation is real. Pain is also real. But the ‘basis’ of pain blame and suffering is not ‘love’. It is ‘expectation’.


When a person enters into a relationship – whichever be it, it is to fulfill his need or want – physical, emotional or financial. When the need or want is not fulfilled he thinks the other person does not ‘love’. Think about it! Sit in meditation! Question your anger and disappointment. And to get the answer you need to put your ‘logical mind’ that gives you instances where you have judged his ‘love’ for you based on what he did or didn’t do for you! Put that logical mind aside! Don’t support your anger or judgement! Just look honestly in to your emotions and their base.

contd.....

# on love, relationships, expectations, being happy in relationships, love and pain, pain and suffering, disappointment, 

also read suggested : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=the+real+growth+is+in+letting+go 

Questions addressed : 

  • Why is there so much of suffering in love?
  • Why do I have such a family? If only my family was different, I would have been more happier!
  • Who are the people who are happy after marriage?
  • How come so many people are happy in their life?
  • If only my desires were met I would be so happy and there would have been no need for me to be angry and mean in life...
Points to be taken :
  • As long as my expectations, conditioning of mind and my attitude is what it is, I am bound to suffer with whomsoever I live with.
  • Change the attitude and see the relationship change for better.
  • Change in life partner will not bring any joy in life. Only change in attitude can bring that joy in life.
  • So we better change it with the present person and experience happiness.
  • Sit with your parents to know their complaints about you. Then look at your complaints that you have with your kids. You will find it funny that it is more or less the same.
  • You came out right (as per your idea!) so would your kid. So relax and just love your child. And before long he shapes up better than your fears and beyond your expectations!

Leather goods : They are those made from skin of cow, goat, camel and such animals. Bags, jackets. dresses, belts, bicycle seats and many more products are made up of these animal skin. The animal is sometimes even skinned alive and prone to slow and painful deaths. Sometimes, animal is killed just for its skin. Both ways it seems useless to buy leather bags and purses by killing these innocent animals. Google on leather and you'll find all the further info needed ......



4 comments:

Kshitija said...

Thank you 🙏
I have been thinking very much about the expectations of my life since past two days so this post has addressed that for me . So will work on it .

I didn’t know about the leather good thank you for the write up on them . I have stopped using them and would be conscious about them .

Aarthi said...

Thank u mamm,I only knew sheep,goat ,camel skin r used....cow teleduuu,tyd I read it's used for shoes,wallets, leather jackets,car leather,belts,furniture.
Crocodile & pigs skin r also in use.
Thank u mamm.

Supriya said...

Thank you Aarti for posting the comment to the old blog post. After going over the comment and the post, it got me thinking and I looked around my house. Me (and my family) found many items that had pure leather in them. We discussed it, felt for their pain and made a decision that we will not buy any more leather items knowingly.

Thank you for that post maam. It answered a few other questions also, for me.

Thank you!

Aarthi said...

Supriya👍🙏🙏,woooo&great u have alre,👀ady started to put an ,👀👀👁️👁️ checking.
Villages lo laga mana kuda ఇంటికి ఒక cow matha,vunte bagunduu.
Variety of breed have been exported from india.Ponaguru(పోనాగురు) jathI avuu gives us 100 lrts of milk,and is costliest cow. this milk is uesd for abishekam for tirupathi Balagi.read in article mamm.