Sunday, May 2, 2021

The Mystic says......

 

The Mystic says......


"My love exists for me to love. That is his purpose. Just to exist so that I can love him."


What does these lines mean to you?

Where can you apply it?

Can you apply it anywhere?

What is love here? Whom are you loving? What is the purpose of your object of your love?

Think....then sit in meditation. Meditate on your love - who so ever it may be - then try to understand and that love of yours......does the above line fit in your line of love? If yes, how? If no, how?

Those who are going to do this by going within will find peace, love, joy and contentment. This is right choice made for those who are seeking all this.

There will be others whose mind will give excuses to keep them busy for some more years to come to suffer and be in pain......This is right choice made by all who are relishing their pain and suffering for now.......

both are right.....both are walking their respective paths.....both will reach the goal assigned to their paths......



2 comments:

Kshitija said...

When I started working on this lines ie trying to meditate I got so many answers
some I found were I was justifying my self of what I was doing then I said to myself stop what is all this I started some where and where am I going then again sat back
Lo I found that I was scared to face myself so started working on it
I have noticed I started penning down my fears , obsessions , feelings so many and it’s like I am releasing so much of stress by writing I am relieving myself of so many things
Then I remembered the quarantine tips this blog gave and remembered mam asking us to maintain our journal
I said thank you reiki thank you Guruji thank you kantipadam blog May god bless you

Aarthi said...

Hello mamm,

How I look into myself& my own eyes is more important,than how work and people look at me.
The way look at myself(sometimes people may look at me the same way). ,.

నను నేను ఎలా చూసుకుంటా అనది important.( Degarde my self or live the present moment to the fullest.)