Friday, May 7, 2021

Sin

 


On Sin



There is no greater sin than cowardice; cowards are never saved - that is sure. - Swami Vivekananda.


This one sin generates fear, hatred, selfishness, self-pity, insecurities of many kinds, anger and arrogance. It also makes a person demanding and adamant.  

Look at these incidents to understand better - 

A person doesn't call or be in touch with the one who has helped him or guided him in his good times. Reason he gives is 'I was busy'. One more common excuse he gives is 'I was afraid of you' or ' I didn't want to disturb you'.

But when there is a need of his guide AGAIN  in life, he has no reasons that he gave before for not calling or being in touch.

But instead of owning his nature and flaw in his character he name-calls his guide saying 'he is arrogant now' or 'he has changed into a bad person' etc. 

Think about it! 

How many times have you called or been in touch with the person who has helped you, guided you or protected you in times of need?

Very conveniently you overlook that fact and give excuses and PRESUME  yourself to be a GOOD PERSON. Sit in meditation and go through the entire sequence. Look within and search your soul! Look at your words you use for the other person and for yourself.

Instead of accepting your 'selfishness' and 'use and throw away' nature you are calling the one who has helped you as 'headstrong'?

Then what is the solution here? We all commit mistakes, how do you want me to correct my wrong of past?

Simple - first accept your wrong

b. Accept that your attitude is at fault

c. Work on your nature of selfishness

d. seek forgiveness from the person whom you have hurt - genuinely not just as a word

e. heal, heal and heal your attitude and work on that. make a real effort in overcoming that nature.

f. if that person is hurt enough to not reach out to you to help you now, then respect the hurt that the other has felt.

g. acknowledge that you don't DESERVE and no one can DEMAND  help from others whenever they need. Help is a choice of the other to give. it is not your right! You lost it with your attitude. 

h. You have lost the 'respect' and 'trust' of the other person who helped you in times of need. Now if you want that person back in your life, then earn it. Your crying, name calling, being angry will only drive that person away from you. 

(head strong - పొగరుపోతు , घमंडी )

Application :  Where can you apply this knowledge?

Which are the relations you can apply this to?

Can you give example of situations that support this post?

How have you understood this post?



3 comments:

Kshitija said...

I have taken many things and people for granted .
One good soul always reminded me to be thankful .
I always ignored and lo I lost a dear one . I cried and cried went into recluse said sorry but the person was already dead then who will listen to my sorry or cry . This one good soul who was with me came to my rescue silently also I went through the blog many a times and felt should a person die to teach me a lesson.
Then I started sending reiki to the ones I love and the ones I don’t love too .
This started healing me the bitter me started melting .
I started counting my blessings .
I started taking care and helping others in a way possible.
I have noticed that I have become a better me .
I started falling In Love with myself .
I always hear the voice of this wonderful person in heart no body is conditioned to help you it is their choice you cannot condition them .
When I heard these words in the class I felt dejected shattered . But now this has by it self become a strength to me where in my expectations have come down . This is a way better I am in peace with myself

Kshitija said...

When I started healing the people I didn’t love I realised that I did not like them as my expectations were not met and they did not behave as per my expectations.But now I realised that they have helped me by being what they are hence I thank them for being what they were
Also I have noticed that my relationship with them has changed after healing

Aparna Deshpande said...

Very nice when We really applying this in our life situations then there will be a great success in life.we must try without any hesitation hesitation.thank you so much ma'am 🙋👍🙏🌹🌹🌹
I am using this technique in my healing session it's worth doing this.Thank you for each and every technic 🙋🙏🌹💖💖💖