Thursday, January 28, 2021

Stories and all! He said, I said!

 

Stories and all! He said, I said!

He said, I said







He said “You don’t know what it is to be a single child with no siblings to share anything with! It is all about being lonely!”

He wasn’t talking ‘all’ in one go but seeing my go all wild, he kept adding one sentence after another to prove his point – that of his having pain and him suffering!


After he exhausted all his ‘reasons’ to prove his pain, I simply said “O.k., then – take mine!” (meaning – take my siblings to fill that gap in your life)

He rolled his eyes and all he said was “o.k, I get it and no thanks! I am good!”

# Stories and all series, pain, comparison, exchange of pain

also read : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Buddha+didn%27t+happen+in+a+day 

Points to take from this :

  • We always are so 'deepin ourselves, our pain, our desires, our expectations and fulfillment of our wants and needs that we have no energy, time and need left to look into others' pain, limitations, situations, issues and problems. 
  • The day we set aside our 'ego' and look around us, we would do so much good to ourselves and our well-being.
  • We would look into so much of suffering and tough challenges and situations that others face that ours would look so small in their comparison. Is that the reason for us to not look around?
  • No one would exchange their headache with the other - then what are we complaining about? Think about it!



No comments: