Friday, September 27, 2019

ON suffering....



On suffering........

The one ring everyone seems to carry for certain seems to be "suffering" whether they are married or not.......

It's good - carry it with all your love but in your heart.

Just don't let it mess with your mind.

Just remember to ask yourself these few questions -

While I am suffering, am I being blind to the love of all others in my life?

Am i being so selfish in my pain that I am hurting all those around me by throwing my pain on them by way of being harsh?

Am i picking up fights with them,  getting irritated when they are coming to me by being nice and with genuine concerns?

Am I causing them pain?

Am I carrying the cross of suffering for everyone to see and pity me?

If you are in pain, be in pain. No questions asked!

But give that "precious pain of yours" to others in your life?

Do they deserve this - especially for standing up with you?

Because they are supporting you?


When they need you?

Think!

# pain, 
# suffering
#giving pain to near and dear ones

No comments: