Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Bhagavatam – Krishna answers King Dhritarashtra




Contd…..

Bhagavatam – Krishna answers King Dhritarashtra


Though there are meditation techniques available for advanced sadhaks, it is not required to heal oneself of one’s karma.




Lord Krishna says in the Bhagavad-gita (4.17) “…. gahana karmano gatih…”, that the way in which action and reaction works is very complex. God knows best which reaction has to be given at what time in what condition.  Therefore, some reaction may come in this lifetime, some in the next and yet some in a distant future lifetime.


Healing never ends till we get back to our original state of ‘Pure consciousness’. Till then, whatever disturbs us, pains us and the fears that we have need to be healed – layer by layer. Even after years of healing, when an issue crops up, I don’t see it as a problem to be solved (though I act on that too as per the need of the hour) but is is about knowing something about myself that needs to be addressed. Every time, I think I have crossed quite a hurdle or obstacle, I find myself again in a situation of facing people which
pushes me away from my equilibrium. Then I sit to know myself more – again! I go within. I meditate to find that area of me which is causing this reality to express itself and I sit to heal that.  Trust me, the more I change, I find the people and the situation around me change (Please don’t blabber something like ‘so our problems are not healed as you haven’t healed yourself?”). Don’t understand Laws wrongly to get away from being responsible to your own karma, self and destiny.



More we change, more we find the need to change. In this path will be noble qualities that need to be learned, picked up and assimilated into our character and personality. At the same time, we need to unlearn our insecurities, fears and weaknesses. It doesn’t happen with a click of hand. It isn’t magic! And hence healing takes time, regularity, perseverance, patience and able all faith to make it happen. And the procedures though may vary from person to person; it still is achievable by one and all – provided one is willing to. And the best part is ‘Universe pushes everyone towards this learning/unlearning process’ whether they are in healing process or not. It’s just that like Dhritarashtra it would take 50 janmas for that karma to come into effect.  And that too remains since unhealed, person most of the time goes through it with remorse, anger and such feelings, thereby planting fresh seeds of karma for future. And the vicious cycle continues.

Contd…..


related posts : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=past+lives

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=jada+bharath+and+deer


https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=jaya+vijaya

1 comment:

Swati said...

Hi,
Just read this part of the article.
Was agitated, annoyed because of one person.
Could feel anger irritation and frustration.
Did let go healing technique. Why is it that similar emotions Come with same person again and again even after healing the attitudes.