Thursday, August 30, 2018

Bhagavatam – Krishna answers King Dhritarashtra





Contd….

Bhagavatam – Krishna answers King Dhritarashtra

Every day we eat, every day we clean dishes.


Every day we experience, every single day we carry some impressions and hence and thus cleaning and healing are eternal process of living. Come let’s embrace life in its completeness! Let’s not exclude healing out of it. It’s like saying; I want to eat but won’t do the dishes. Such are the people who blabber “I want to just enjoy in life. I don’t want to heal’. Know what you mean when you say something!

Here it just means “I am a person who wants rights but not responsibilities. I want to be a taker everywhere and never a contributor in any relationship or otherwise. I want to be a lazy person enjoying someone else’s hard work. I am to be waited for and not the person who would fend for self”.



No one can have rights in exclusion of responsibilities! But at the same time, no one can force you to do the healing NOW! You are welcome to walk out of that part of your life. But as Dhritarashtra, face the returns as and when it comes into effect! Choice is yours! No one can question you or force you to heal it now. It’s just that if we are given an opportunity to know the process of healing now, then why not now? Why postpone it to a later time where we can’t be sure of our capabilities and situations of life which may or may not be conducive to heal?




So, come let’s treat life as a whole! Let’s embrace completeness completely! Let’s heal as we experience our lives too!

Concluded....

related posts : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=why+healing

https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=emptiness

1 comment:

Swati said...

Hi,
Read the whole topic again.
It has given me so much insight on how to approach the technique. All this time I was doing sadhan like a robot, as a task to finish it off and get instant results.
I keep on slipping again and again, like today I was again a fool who spoke what came to mind and later realised i should not have said that.
Mam, you have given so many techniques it just that I am not using them.

Mam,
If I have not acted properly for instance I was a fool while I was talking, and after realising I have healed it then will I have to bear the consequences of it. Will I be creating wrong karma even after healing it? Or do I have to bear the consequences of how that person behaves later