Friday, September 1, 2017

On feedback!



Further to your comments https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2862044755103556326&postID=2317824628191988029--- I would like to thank-you for giving links for ‘financial abundance and healing’, even without knowing for whom it was addressed to. As long as there are people ready to help, reach out and show way to unknown fellow-travellers there is hope! Hope that ‘good will prevail’. Hope that love can shine through all veils and held hand of the one who is lost, in despair, alone and seeking solace and words of encouragement and direction! May this nature guide you through your life and relationships!

Bless you!

And trust me this will come back to you in measures and ares unknown to you!

No act of yours goes waste!

As the same time, don’t be conscious of your ‘good act’ while doing it. Just do and forget it.

I also would congragulate you on sharing your experience with others. This really boosts the confidence of your fellow students like nothing else! (This I say at the cost of being repetitive!) My words seem distant at the time of pain and suffering and you may put aside with ‘oh, she always says, so, but she doesn’t understand’. But when it is an experience of fellow student/traveller in this path, well it means something. Every person who has shared his experience in class/blog/reiki meet has influenced/touched someone’s life and kindled someone’s hope and belief in sadhan. People have then gone back to sadhan and have received what they were seeking. Yes, you may not get to hear it from the one who’s benefited but YOU surely did make a positive impact on atleast couple of peoples’ life. And that is really something! So keep up this good act too – going!

Just go to one of the oldest posts and compare it with present day posts....wow! I really feel WE have come a long way – atleast by way of presentation in this blog! And all thanks to suggestions and requests by you – especially by Vaibhav which sowed the seeds of improvement most of the time and remaining I would attribute it to snowball effect of the first cause! Like asking for link when I was just giving you the dates of earlier posts etc....

Here I would like to repeat once more that with regards to technology and gadgets; I am with much less knowhow than you were in Reiki when you first came to meet me. So you can imagine ‘the hard work’ I have to do to get these things done! So henceforth if you want any technical change/add-on etc please also give me a simple ‘do list’ (instead of asking me to read link of how to go about doing or implementing it!).

I would want to better it if it benefits you because at the end of the day as always told by me; this blog was started and will be for your benefit. And if any addition makes it easier and more beneficial for you, I am for it – but a little help from your end would be a welcome gift to yourself only afterall!

When I started I thought I would tell all I knew in just over few months and that’s it! But just see, it’s well past nine years and we are yet to touch so many more topics! All thanks to your participation and interaction!

I always wanted to be a writer living a life of solitude in some hilly region just meeting my publisher from time to time to get my book published and to receive my royalty. I never knew that my ‘wish’ would be used by the Divine this way to get His job executed. Neither life in hills nor any royalty received for my writing but being a vehicle to write all that the Divine wants to tell through me! Yes, I’ve been inspired, touched and even had been awed with my writings most of the time because till I put it out, even I didn’t know I had it in me! So you see as much as I would like to own my writings I can only say I wrote them but the ‘thoughts’ in them were beyond me. And I thoroughly enjoyed being this postmaster for you from the Universe, Reiki and Reiki Gurus!

The physical labour has been mine but the ‘talk’ well....i hope now you understand how ‘I’ end up writing what you wanted/or were thinking... I am no Saint or a ‘person’ talking to God – just a witness witnessing the acts performed through this body, mind and intellect and boy what an experience it is...and each one of you can experience it in your field/life/relationship if you apply/do sadhan regularly and with faith....and that is the sole purpose of this laborious exercise which also fits into your soul purpose! So keep reading, understanding, applying and benefiting........


Concluded...........

No comments: