Saturday, September 2, 2017

Gist of my teachings!


Gist of teachings – Me, My Guru


“The year was 1997. That year was tragic for many people for it took away ‘their darling – Princess Diana’ forever from their lives! The pain and anguish that thousands of people all over the world felt – the common public especially who haven’t even met or seen her were unbelievable.

Seeing those many crying for her, as a kid I wondered ‘how many would feel my loss when I am gone?’ In my mental picture I saw ‘no one’ crying over my death. I was walking on the road alone that day. I was going towards my house and I was crying. Crying because I saw no one ‘missing me’ over my death. I wasn’t afraid of death even as a child. But the pain of being ‘not missed’ pained me more!

That night I remember sitting all alone on the stairs that lead to an empty house and crying, when I finally got down my tears had dried and don’t remember for very many years to come – inspite of very tough life situations!

That night as a kid I didn’t realize I had received my answer. I just felt light, happy and complete after that night. I didn’t know why I didn’t analyse it then too!



But years later when I saw a documentary on Diana and saw how she had worked in Bosnia and had helped clear it of ‘land mines’, how she had touched lives of millions of people there and how her son said “As a boy of 12 I was surprised to notice that my mother was missed by millions who haven’t even seen or met her. The pain these many people felt was not felt by me as her son and that bit of surprised me. But years later, now when I see the amount of work she had done I know what she meant to them and why”.


Contd.....

https://kantipadam.blogspot.in/search?q=on+healing+-+its+need+and+techniques

http://kantipadam.blogspot.in/2017/07/lucky-few.html?showComment=1499239551720#c699792835065404006

No comments: