Sunday, September 3, 2017

Gist of teachings!



Contd.....

Gist of teachings - Me, My Guru


When I heard and saw that documentary then it hit me that one ‘motto these great people lived in their lives’ was “How do I add more value to this?” And that was the answer I had picked as a kid on the terrace that day and that’s why I didn’t cry again – because the shift was properly and correctly made from ‘I need to be loved/missed/pitied/cared for’ to “How do I add value to this?”

That means instead of ‘feeling for self’ I had shifted my energy and vision towards how to make a difference in any given situation....


And I think this simple motto helped me cross from shackles of ‘pain and suffering’ towards freedom of ‘creating and happiness’. YOU asked if all teachings can be given out as a gist in one sentence – well here it is “How can I add more value to this?”

Your question was “What is one saying which can help me tide through thick and thin and be an answer to all my woes? And lo! 

Here stand your answer!

Just replace ‘this’ in the question “How can I add more value to this?” with your issue and you have your answer.


Contd.......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, Definitely makes sense... worth the read..