Monday, September 4, 2017

Gist of teachings!

Contd.......

Gist of teachings - Me, My Guru



Your question was “What is one saying which can help me tide through thick and thin and be an answer to all my woes? And lo! Here stand your answer!

Just replace ‘this’ in the question “How can I add more value to this?” with your issue and you have your answer.



Let me give just couple of examples.

Situation A:  He/She doesn’t understand/like/respect me.

Your answer – Your Ram baan/mantra “How do I add more value in this relationship?”

Yes, shift the focus (of action and correction) from the other to yourself first by this Rambaan.

Next, love/understand/respect him/her more would be the answer.

Remember, if your love doesn’t heal relationship then increase the dosage – that is only the right prescription”.

How? (this will be your next question)

Answer – by doing emotional healing. Good! Start doing it and enjoy the results.


Situation B: I didn’t get promotion/increment/financial abundance that I seek/deserve.

Answer: your ‘Ram baan’ – “How do I add more value to this job/situation?

Answer : do the healing required and physically add value to your job/situation.

Situation C: I am/want to be a good person/good sadhak etc ...

Ans : Your ‘Ram baan’ – work on your weaknesses through various techniques and with awareness and other qualities where concerned.

Like-wise you can apply anwhere and get a solution.

But there will be few ‘dangerous temptations/devils’ that’ll work for your failure. Just be aware of them and simply ‘drop’ them the moment you realize you’ve been taken for a ride by them.

A.Don’t justify your stand/intention or find fault with the other/situation. This road leads you to ONLY pain and suffering.

B.Don’t ask “Why should I be the one to heal even when the other is wrong?”

I can give dozens of answers but only one would do “Because you are fed up of this pain and situation and only you of the two know to come out of it and bring both out of it finally. So!

Nothing moulds you better than this small mantra. When I cook, I ask this question, I don’t cook for the person who is going to eat. There we may slip into anger – the one we harbour on the eater. Instead if you ask this question, it betters you as a cook and as a soul we are here to ‘create’ and creating a simple good dish gives you that joy that connects you to your soul consciousness.

Apply it to every moment, to every act – be it cleaning, working, walking, reading, listening and see your abilities sharpening and becoming better every day and even before you know you become who you always wanted to be – happy and contended!


Contd........

2 comments:

Mona said...

This is beautiful. Will use this Ram Baan from today whenever i am tempted to complain about a person/ situation. "How can I add more value..."
Will share my experience after one week. Thank you!
- Mona

Mona said...

Applied this to a few situations -
- employee management - devised a new system of work assignment and follow ups
- parenting - found new ways to engage the child

More importantly, caught myself whenever I did not apply this and resorted to complaining instead. It is easy to catch yourself when you are saying something, but may not be as easy if you are thinking. One of my friends was feeling low, shared the same 'ram baan' message and it helped. Will continue the exercise till August end to see what happens.
Thank you Guruji. Thank you Reiki.
- Mona