Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Gist of teachings!



Contd........

Gist of teachings - Me, My Guru 


Apply it and get back with your experience.

And yes, you can apply it to your boredom, pain and suffering too!


How many times you’ve heard cancer survivors state “I am glad cancer came into my life. Today I live every moment, every day as it comes. Cancer has taught me to never take life or for that matter anything for granted. It has taught me to life correctly, completely and cherish it more than ever!”

Even Malala thanks her perpetrators for attacking her because that made her ‘face of girl child and girl education’. So ask ‘how can I add more value to this pain?’ and let that lesson or opportunity bring more abundance into yourself and your life.

Every pain carries with it its equivalent or greater benefit wrapped in it. Are you smart enough to see the benefit/opportunity in that pain/situation? Work on your abilities to see right in such situations and lo where you saw problem, you’ll find solution and an opportunity of life time waiting for you!

Take time and revisit your past painful and tough times/people and see how they helped you to be a richer person. Write it down and let this knowledge sink in. If it has happened then, why can’t it happen again? Now work on your present situation and come out a winner. Let this become your habit till you come out a winner always!

And don’t forget to enjoy this journey as you walk down this path.....”




I folded the paper and looked up to sky. I kept staring at the sky and
I don’t know for how long...something stirred in me and knew not what – but stir it did! How easy it was for some people to learn from any given situation or fact! And here I was, year after year complaining about the same things and people of my life over and over again....where did I go wrong? Why couldn’t I be just like one of these people? Would I ever be one of these? These questions stayed with me long after I had left her (my Guru’s) place......didn’t know who wrote that but it did reach the person for whom it was written......Universe did have its own way of reaching out to the person......i smiled at this thought and thanked Universe and Reiki silently and left her place ..........for now.....


Concluded.......

1 comment:

Mona said...

Thank you Ma'am. Implementing this right away.