Wednesday, October 5, 2016

A letter to God!




Dear God,

Today, I may not know why certain things are happening in my life but, I trust you!

I trust you but am worried a lot!

When I worry a lot, fear takes over my senses!

When fear comes in, peace goes out!

When peace goes, where is the joy?

But, I trust you, so I should be happy but.......why am i not?

So maybe I don't trust you!!!

But I want to!

so, now I pray to you to help me TRUST YOU!

Develop Trust in me for you!

Now, this is my prayer......

Because, I know you do 'take care' of me....it's just that 'trust' is missing.....

Teach me to trust you.....

Teach me to 'pray right'.....

3 comments:

Vaibhav said...

Revathi Mam, always says we should not compare ourselves with other's specially in cases where they are very successful because we only see their success and not their journey they had to come here or to taste success.

Was watching "M.S.Dhoni" movie today and yes these words of mam started ringing in my ears once again...

Definitely worth watching ... so many things to learn from this movie...Do watching and contemplate...

Though he had so much of talent he still struggled hard, faced so many hurdles and failures to become what he is today!!

Movie's Tag line - "The Untold Story" justified totally!!

Vaibhav said...

P.S : Don't forget our Golden Rule -

While you watch "Movie"
Make sure you do "Reiki"

Met sai nath after a long time and we both planned for a movie...we were so much habituated that as soon as the movie started we also started doing Hands On..and we saw each other and had an hearty laugh...

Dialogues were like : Nu kuda chestava ra reiki movie chusinapudu?
**Then Both started laughing**


REVATHI said...

doing reiki while watching cinema? i am glad to hear that students still are following these small tips told in class....good! those who are doing, please keep up the good work! and those who don't please PICK UP this good habit! This will really go a long way in healing you and your life! To be in this world and yet not to be ' of it' - well, this is one such eg. this way you are lotus in the water yet untouched...this is just the beginning of that state of existence..