Thursday, October 27, 2022

Why is life painful?

 


Why is life painful?




Toxins in body creates disease.

Toxins in mind causes misunderstanding.

Be a student of life. Be available to learn and experience life. Stop expecting and conditioning life, as this is the very cause that causes toxins in our body and mind.

Embrace life for what it offers. Flow with life. Then life seems both beautiful and fulfilling not to forget relaxing. So, every time stress builds, ask yourself “Am I a student of life” or “Am I trying to control life?”


You are very smart people. The answer will tell you the next course of action you need to take in your life.

*** 

# on life, is life painful, when life is beautiful, life is a game play it, 

life is beautiful, on controlling life, expectations and conditions,

also read suggested : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Life+is+a+voyage+and+not+a+destination 

Question time :

So, think and answer - is life pain or joyful?

What is life?

Why is life so painful?

When is life painful and stressful?

Why are some so happy and most suffering?



2 comments:

Kshitija said...

Thank you today I will work on them

Kshitija said...

Since past few days I am doing healings but not able to do 2 healings out of the regular ones I do .
I was not happy for wht I was doing but was worried for what I was not doing .
Also was tensed on creating points of day . I was drawing the symbol when ever I have realised I missed it .
This post has helped me to catch my self my conditioning due to which I was loosing on the other aspects . Why I was draining ?
This post came as an answer to me