Monday, October 24, 2022

Me, my guru – on life!

 


Me, my guru – on life!




“Guruji why is life so painful?” asked us one day.

“Life by itself is everything but painful. It is painful when we get fixated on how our life should be! Remove that fixation. Life happens, be with it and you’ll be happy” she replied.

“Will our pain go away? Will things go our way then?” we asked.

She smiled and said “Yes your pain and suffering will go away. Things going way is the fixation I asked you to do away with”

We realised our folly and laughed.


***  

# on life, conditioning of life, expectations, happiness in life, pain and suffering, freedom from pain in life

also read suggested : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/2018/06/the-happy-monkey-short-story-on-letting.html 

Questions to ponder :

What are the things  I need to let go to suffer less in my life?

What is the secret of living painfree in life?


No comments: