Saturday, February 4, 2023

Look within!

 


Look within!



Why do I get the feeling that you already have all the answers?

And that, you are wanting to hear the same answers and solutions from me today?

But, when you already have all the cards in your hand, why look any further?

Nobody in this world or above can know you more than your own heart! And if it has answers and solutions for you, then it can never be wrong!


Nobody can know what you want more than your heart. Nobody can want ‘good’ for you more than your heart.

Listen to your heart. Follow your heart. And trust me on this. You are in safe hands – for once!

So, if it is saying ‘Trust it’.

Go with it. Make it your ‘Guru’ for the day! Let it guide you.

Be relaxed and put your jitters in your stomach, fear, tension and all that out of window and follow your heart.

Trust me on this, you fill land safe.

# listen to your heart, be a guru unto yourself, guru, miracles, on listening, Universe talks to you, on God, being available, ask and it shall be given, seek and it shall be shown, 

previous post on similar subject : https://kantipadam.blogspot.com/search?q=Stories+and+all+-+Man+and+the+frogs 



4 comments:

Kshitija said...

Will do it . Thank you

Kshitija said...

Reiki is the greatest blessing of my life
I want to share two of my experiences here

Initially when I had problems with marriage we used to go to astrologers and always the astrologers said that you and ur husband are not ment for each other u should not have married.
Our marriage is an arranged marriage. If we are married that is destiny.
They always told how did u marry and also said since ur not ment for each other we won’t even be able earn for our food and there is no financial abundance in life. I cried and came to reiki and poured out everything. In fact I was angry and frustrated why did reiki do this to me . Then Mam told me why don’t u do financial healing and Navagraha healing . I started doing them and our life situation has improved we had financial abundance and we are able to lead the best life .

The second situation was again two to three years back we again went to astrologer and sought help the astrologer said I am having my 7 years Shani period and my husband had arthastama shani so it is was going to be tough either we will be divorced or some thing bad would happen.
Again we have sought the help of reiki and started Navagraha healing .
Thanks to reiki we have passed the period safely we had better transition in job got our promotions and going on fine .

These are the two experiences I wanted to share with all

Mona said...

Thank you Ma'am.
-Mona

Kshitija said...

Thank you for everything