Friday, June 21, 2019

On grace. receiving and wish being fulfilled!



On grace. receiving and wish being fulfilled!

The world owes you Nothing!

It was here FIRST!

God owes you Nothing too!

He was here FIRST! If anything, I owe Him, not the other way....

So when I do pooja, it actually pays the debt that I already owe Him. It doesn't mean He owes me and should come down running to fulfill my ---- wish!


A thought that says "when I do japa/ pooja / etc He is bound to do favours to me" says or treats God indirectly as a subservient who is deemed to fulfill your every wish - a la' genii ....is your God that?

If that is the definition of God then I got my word wrong to fit that definition - the words one should be using is "  genii or subservient ".

But unfortunately for us and fortunately for God, He is not bound by our definitions and expectations. He is what He is!


Either take Him or leave Him!

But we can't force Him to be bound to our definitions?

No Guru is bound to be your "wishing rod". You are not being generous in letting him serve you. You are not giving him an opportunity to serve him by putting forth your desires in front of him....

Guru's job and requirement is there to dispel your ignorance and to give you love and knowledge of the Divine - not to face the brick bats that you wish to hit God with. He is not the spokesperson who has to defend God to a 'self declared Bhaktha' who all that he knows is to "USE" God and then once a desire is fulfilled says "that is fulfilled but, now I am asking for this and He is not doing his job..."

hello, stop going to Gurus or God and be on your own......

If you want their help, then first know 'beggars can't be choosers'.

One who is receiving can't demand what he has to receive........

No comments: