Tuesday, December 10, 2013

The Leaf - Me, My Guru





The Leaf

She had completed explaining something when I went to her place.  “I didn’t know, we can learn from this incense stick too!” said Srinivas cheerfully.  “Now, the way I look at this incense stick every time I light it is going to change for ever.  Thanks Guruji” he concluded and took her leave.

“Now, how can that be?” I thought.  I tried to reason it and couldn’t get a satisfactory answer and so sought her.  She was looking at the Tree standing on her terrace.  “Oh! So, she’s free! She’s doing NOTHING!” I thought and stood beside her.  “How can I learn to learn from things that are around me?” I asked her.

She didn’t turn around.  She didn’t utter a word. She just kept looking at the tree.  “May be, she’s lost in some thoughts” I presumed and repeated the question once again – a bit loudly.  She still didn’t turn her head.

I waited for couple of minutes which seemed like ages to me and then repeated the question with a bit of irritation in my voice this time.


…contd….

(Related Posts dated: Aug 28th 2013, june 25th 2010)

No comments: