Saturday, May 4, 2013



Is there something called as last life after which a person is not born again…..

I’ll reframe this question as “Will I be born again? And under what circumstances?”

Mmmmm…let me see – the answer for this question is both yes and no…
Yes – if you want it to be.
Yes – if you have desires unfulfilled
Yes – if you haven’t cleared all the debts – be it monetary and that of emotions.  When I say emotions – if I have cheated or hurt someone then I can’t call it quits till I am hurt by that person again and at that time if I don’t get hurt/angry and provided I forgive that person and bless him inspite of what he has done to me….then my a/c in that particular case is said to be closed….but remember, it has to be closed with everyone in all aspects …..

No – when he realizes his real self – which actually is the only reason for his birth and death
No – when he has cleared all his karmas….

Note : Here I am answering this question with an understanding that you are asking this question as “Is it possible for me not to have a “HUMAN” life again?”

No comments: