Thursday, May 16, 2013

On bucket list!



Stop listing it out and start  living......

Yesterday i was rummaging through my old papers....
i found a odd list that i had prepared years ago...
list of 50 things that give me immense pleasure and i want to do in my life....
25 years later, the list still lies unattended....
this set me thinking..
how long can i go on postponing doing things that i wanted to do since long (like learning to do something say dance, singing etc., going visiting some place....et like) - and not something like i want to hit him hard kind....
can i wait for ever...
would i be able to do these things when i retire - will my body cooperate?
think..think...think hard......
how more beautiful, full and complete would you feel if you could do things that give you joy...
make a list of things that give you happiness and you wanted to do when you were young and confident.....
now start working on that list...




No comments: