Saturday, April 13, 2013

Me My Guru


…contd…

And to be able to ‘listen’ to that state – pure ecstasy.  That moment I experienced one-ness with the entire nature and I became nature.

But, since you didn’t experience all this it was boredom and suffering for you – Right?” she concluded with a smile that was both understanding and forgiving.  She left to make few calls and I was left to wonder at my stupidity….

Now, I understood – “Situations don’t create opportunities but we use situations as opportunities to experience that moment and that depends solely on our attitude.  And here, I lost an opportunity to experience all that she had talked about for so many years – only because I was not available to the moment.  Because I was judging the situation instead of living it.  Because, I wasn’t silent from within.  Because I was analyzing the whole situation whereas all that I had to do was “just Be”. 

I didn’t know whether to call myself stupid or cry for the moment lost or rejoice at this new understanding.  I stood confused and was brought back by the cry of some strange bird – my attention went on the bird and I lost track of time…..

…contd….

No comments: