Monday, December 28, 2020

On Guru

 

Me, My Guru on Guru, Shishya



She was in a hurry to leave but we still asked her a question “Can you tell us about Guru and Shishya? Can you explain what this relationship is all about?” 



And she replied packing her bags “Shishya is a ‘question mark’ whereas Guru is an exclamation mark. Shishya is all about how, why, when of question. Guru is the ‘wow’ in the answer!”

So saying, she opened her car and left.



And Rahul added behind her “Confusion, doubts, questions and lack of understanding is Shishya.

Clarity of thought, calmness, purity and answer is Guru”.

We clapped!

Sometimes, the answer to the most ‘sought out questions’ is very simple!

                                                                 *** 

(Tomorrow being Datta Jayanthi, the Adi Guru this article salutes every Guru in that lineage.......)

for further know how on guru read earlier posts on Guru......

1 comment:

Supriya said...

One last reiki miracle post for this year from me:
For decades I had been struggling with weight problem. Yesterday, I visited my dr and as a routine she looked at my vitals and said that I now have the right BMI. It was such a pleasure to hear that. This was a miracle for me.

Also, ma’am today I was thinking about all the healing activities I participated in this year and the kind of experiences I had. Got to know myself better and figured how much more I need to know about self. I know you have worked a lot on me even without my knowledge. As far as I understand I feel you did it out of love for the divine. Thank you ma’am for coordinating and driving the healing programs. My mind, body and soul is filled with peace and tranquility.

Wish you, your family and everyone here a very happy new year 2021!

Love and peace to all!
Supriya