Saturday, May 31, 2014

Anger - desires





Anger

I’ve received mails/calls from few of you saying you’ve started doing reiki that I start taking classes once again.  It was really touching.  No – not because I saw something as affection for me in that act of yours! No! What was touching is that “You are taking pro-active step towards fulfilment of your desire and that is what I’ve been trying to teach all these years.

Someone argued with me saying “Do you think they like you ? they want you for their personal benefit.”  I replied “Doesn’t matter – still if they are doing reiki to fulfill their desire – I don’t need anything else! My job’s almost done!”

Now, how can it be good even if the intentions is not just or valid? Remember, as long as we are mortals and haven’t realized “Self” we’ll  be driven by desires – rising ten to a score every minute.  Even fulfillment of one's desire will give rise to birth of scores of desires. For eg: the moment we are married, one wish is fulfilled – that of getting married.  Yet it gives rise to scores of other desires. 

Ø Wanting to keep spouse happy..
Ø Fear of losing affection of spouse…
Ø Wanting to raise a family…
Ø Wanting to pamper spouse and children with materials like gold, assets, cell-phones and such material riches…
Ø Wanting the child /spouse to behave in a certain fashion….
Ø And many such desires crop up and the list is never ending …….

...contd....

1 comment:

R.Vaibhav Lal said...

Unlike others I did not get an Idea that I can do reiki so that Mam can start taking classes again but 1 thing I had started doing was along with saying "Thank You Guruji's, Thank you Reiki" I also say "Thank you Revathi Mam", every time I reach office in time, every time I get bus in proper time, every time I get some time to enjoy my life etc.. each & every moment I am happy... I feel very very blessed to have a Guru like *****Revathi Mam***** . :) :) :) . She is all AWESOMENESS IN 1 :)