Monday, September 30, 2013

Faith


….contd…

Vani on the other hand was an Atheist and expected me to validate it so that she could base all her future arguments quoting me.  But my answers “God exists” was in contradiction to her expectation. To prove it wrong, she would follow the techniques to prove that they don’t lead to God.  But, those techniques are so good that even if followed by experience that can’t be negated.  Her experience’ll give her the right answer.

Rahul on the other hand knows my words to be true and just asked me to show the path that’ll lead to that experience. I did.  He’ll soon experience what IS.

My answer can’t be right or wrong.  It should only instigate the thought process in the right direction.  That’ll lead you to an experience that’ll teach you all that needs to be learnt.   My statement of ‘Right’ and ‘wrong’ can only make you parrots parroting my words.  I don’t want that.  My job is to let you experience – because all knowledge with no experience is like being a huge lifeless hill.  But a small experience is to be with life like a flower that’ll help you to blossom into a wise person.  If a person wants to grow he/she must apply words in life situations and see how it works.  Never ask for ‘Right’ answers. Clear?”
She left.
I felt stupid when on so many occasions I had pounded for an exact answers whereas she had been trying to give me an understanding.

(Note: Vaibhav is your question answered?”


No comments: